Thank you all for asking us questions! If you see a question below that’s not answered, contact us on the contact page up above 🙂
How can I join your team?
- Here at JY, we’re always looking for new girls to blog! The founder of JY, Hadassah, will take your request seriously and other girls of our team. We’ll go through a background and social media check, and see who you are. If any of us know you in person, we’ll definitely see if you qualify! Our qualifications are: you have to be a Christian young lady or girl (above 10 yrs. old!), you have to be a GOOD person, and you have to dress modestly. You do not have to have a blog, do not have to live Ohio (where most of us are located), and you do not have to think twice about your writing skills- we have editors! 😉 We’ll also schedule a video chat with you with our mothers in the room as well, with lots of questions for you to answer. 🙂
Are you sisters?
- In Christ, yes! But in blood, no. Julianne and Caroline K. are the only sister team around here. Most of us have just grown up together & share the same birth years. We are all very close and most girls were friends with Hadassah before meeting the other girls. Savannah and Karina are our newest members of the team ❤
How old are you all?
- We don’t give that info out, but most of us are young ladies in our teenage years.
What churches do you go to?
- We all go to different churches (some of us do go to the same one), but yes, we’re all Christians. 😉
Where do you find modest clothes?
- Thrift stores, Amazon, Old Navy, and Khol’s are our main ones, but we recommend you check Etsy as well. Remember, modesty doesn’t mean frumpy!
Where do you find modest clothing inspiration?
- Pinterest, Pinterest, Pinterest, and Instagram 😉
Could I interview/guest post one of you or all of you on my blog?
- Sure! Contact us in the contact page and we’ll get back to you. If you want a specific team member from JY, just specify and she’ll be more than happy too. ❤
Where do you all live?
- We all live in southwest Ohio, (outside of Cincinnati) except one member who lives in Mobile, AL, and another who lives in Georgia.
How can I follow you?
- You can follow our blog on the sidebar, or our Pinterest page, or follow along over on our Bloglovin’ page. We are also on Instagram and Youtube at @joyfullyyougals!
Caroline- February 24th
Savannah- March 3rd
Julianne- March 30th
Claire- May 20th
Summer- June 4th
Charlotte- June 30th
Geneva- July 9th
Honor- August 9th
Hadassah- November 6th
Karina- December 3rd
More questions? Contact us here!